WHAT IS CONNECTION TIME?
Connection Time happens every Sunday following our worship service, except for long weekends and during summer. This is a time where we run age-specific programming.
Each Sunday there is 'Sermon Discussion' where we dig deeper into what we heard during the church service. There are also various classes offered throughout the year, including Alpha, Baptism, Membership, etc. Scroll down for more information on our current offerings for adults!
Don't want to join a class? Grab a coffee and take part in some fellowship!
Sunday, January 14 - April 14
Alpha is a place to ask questions, with the freedom to share or just sit back and listen. Is there a God? Why am I here? Who is Jesus? Alpha tackles these and other questions each week.
Conversational English Class - within a Bible-based curriculum
Providing opportunities for international students and newcomers to Canada to...
- practice English through conversation and a variety of fun and interesting activities with local English speakers
- experience Canadian culture in a Christian church setting
- You'll be encouraged to speak English through relaxing conversations and fun activities with local English speakers and other students
- Main teaching content is Bible-based, but you'll also learn about Canadian culture and international holidays like Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Chinese Spring Festival and much more!
- Snacks, coffee and tea are provided
- We have fun, too! Once a month there is a feature activity, such as:
- Cooking Class - learn how to cook Canadian meals
- Day trip to Manitou Springs Resort & Mineral Spa (Manitou, SK)
- Recreational Activity like golf, curling, bowling, etc
Click the button below to join Right Now Media, the world's largest library of Bible study videos - available anytime, anywhere, all for FREE.