At West Portal, we're committed to creating an environment that adheres to the guidelines given to us from our government health officials. To make this possible, our Sunday services have been designed to create a sanitary, touch-less environment that allows for physical distancing, including limiting the number of people that can attend our services.
As per government regulations, face masks are required to be worn at all times. We also ask that you refrain from bringing any food or beverages with you.
We will also continue to livestream our services at 9:00AM on our website, Facebook & YouTube (starting at approximately 8:45AM). As you consider attending service in-person or continuing to attend via Live Stream, we encourage you to make the best choice for you and your family. You're a part of the West Portal family no matter how you choose to attend!
Below is some information you may find helpful upon your return.
- All attendees must be masked at all times while in the building.
- Please refrain from bringing any food or beverages with you.
- Services will begin at 9:00 AM & 11:00 AM.
- The 9:00 AM service will still be live streamed and recorded for future use.
- Below is a link to sign up for our services. Please note that you must add the names of everyone who will be attending with you. Once you sign up, you will receive a confirmation email. If you cannot attend, please cancel your tickets or let us know as early as possible to ensure someone else can take your place.
Please continue to be in prayer for one another in these challenging days, for our government authorities, and our church leadership. May the Lord be honoured in all we do, and may we reflect Christ to our community.
RSVP for one of our service times:
We are resuming in-person service with limited capacity to allow for physical distancing, so we ask that you let us know you're coming in advance by filling out the registration form. Please reserve a seat for every individual attending, including infants & toddlers. We need to account for the total number of people attending.
Fill out the form or click the button below.