How to register
- Seat reservation will go live every Wednesday @ 5pm for the coming Sunday.
- Click the button below to open Eventbrite
- Click 'Select a Time'
- Click 'Register' beside the corresponding service time that you'd like to attend
- Select the number of tickets needed and click 'Register'. Please register every member of your family, including infants. We need to account for the number of people who will be in attendance, not the number of seats needed. If you are able to come as extended households (groups of 10-15 people who have been in closer contact with each other during this COVID season) please have one person register for all of you. This way, we know that we can seat you together.
- Enter your contact information
- Enter the names of everyone who will be attending with you, including yourself.
- Click 'Register'
- If you do not see a confirmation screen, or receive a confirmation email, then there has been a problem with your registration. Please make sure you follow every step.
- Please cancel your tickets if you register and are unable to attend. You can do this by opening your confirmation email and scrolling down to “Order Summary”. From there you can click “view and manage your order online” and then click “cancel order”. This will open tickets up for other people. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your tickets.
- Consider signing up for the waitlist if there are no tickets available. Sometimes seats do open up and you will get early access the following week.
If you are struggling with the online process please call 306-382-1622 (before Friday) or email email@example.com and we will add you to the list.
If you do not register, we can’t promise that we will be able to accommodate you and we may have to turn some away at the door.
Remember – our online Sunday morning service isn’t going anywhere for those who are not able or not comfortable to join us in person.
What to expect when you join us
- You will find welcome flags at our entrance identifying a physical distanced line marked with red tape strips. Please be courteous and patient upon entrance as we want to minimize congestion wherever possible. In the event of rain, simply wait in your car until there is available line-up space under our roof before disembarking.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entry (and exit) and we will have someone taking attendance (so we have a list of everyone who attended in case the need arises to follow up with the group). We will ask that you keep all personal items with you instead of moving to a hallway or coat rack. From there you will be directed to our auditorium where a volunteer will direct you to the next available seats (we ask that you remain there as much as possible).
- Our volunteers will explain our traffic flow to the restrooms or infant nursery should you need to use these facilities. We kindly ask that your children remain seated with you and, because we are unable to provide any childcare, kids programming, colouring pages or toys, that you come prepared for this. Additionally, we are not able to offer any food or beverage service at this time. Please bring your own water, coffee or tea as desired.
- We sometimes make a few informal announcements before we go live online at 9:00am so, if possible, please plan to be here a bit earlier. We are currently working to find a balance between addressing those who have joined us in-person while not neglecting our online audience (addressing the camera). We simply ask for grace in this as we have one location, but two audiences. At the 11:00am service we will be addressing only those in-person.
- Marks are mandatory if you'd like to participate in a time of worship. We also recommend wearing a mask at all times when you are not at your seat.